Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Excluding tax and shipping. AlphaSphere Elite is currently out of stock but is still available to preorder.
Preorder Black AlphaSphere elite
Preorder White AlphaSphere elite
Connect to external MIDI devices
AlphaSphere elite comes with a MIDI-out port for connectivity to any MIDI hardware. Assign it to transmit the MIDI messages of your choice using the AlphaLive software.
Black AlphaSphere is exclusive to elite series
The AlphaSphere elite is available in both black and white versions.
Fully assignable buttons and dials
A selection of 2 x dials and 3 x buttons are standard on the elite series. Freely assignable, they are perfect for controlling AlphaLive or for sending MIDI CC or OSC messages.
Soft touch finish
A soft touch finish, gives the elite series the look and feel of a spaceship dashboard. Emphasising the simplicity of the modular design and precision engineering.
- MIDI port to connect AlphaSphere to external MIDI compatible hardware
- 2 x Assignable Dials
- 3 x Assignable Buttons
- Custom soft touch finish
- Available in black
- 48 tactile pressure and velocity* sensitive pads
- Ergonomic and spherical modular design
- Hexagonal lattice pad layout, allowing for alternative notational arrangements
- Responsive LED lighting
- USB 2.0 connectivity and bus powered
- Fully compatible with any MIDI software
- Dimensions: 26cm(W) x 26cm(D) x 32cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 3kg
*8 smallest pads are pressure sensitive only.
- Custom software allows the device to be programmed to a highly customised level
- Use as the devices MIDI mapping editor
- Use to trigger, loop, and manipulate audio samples
- Use to record and manipulate MIDI and audio step sequences
- Convert pad data to OSC (Open Sound Control) messages
- Comes with a 1GB library of audio loops and hits compiled by professional sample library companies
- Program pads individually or by custom groups
- Store up to 20 ‘scenes’ of pad settings within a single project
- Open-source under the GNU General Public Licence v2.
- Runs on both Mac OS X (10.5 and above) and Windows (XP SP3 and above)
- Supports Core Audio, ASIO, WASAPI and DirectSound
- Each pad can can act as a key/trigger-pad or a fader/dial/mod-wheel/pitch-wheel, or both simultaneously
- Map preset notational scales or layouts to the pads, or set notes to pads individually
- Compatible with polyphonic aftertouch
- Set the pressure of each pad to send polyphonic aftertouch, channel aftertouch, mod wheel, pitch bend, or a CC controller
- Supports multichannel MIDI, allowing multiple instruments to be played at the same time
- 1 x AlphaSphere
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x AlphaLive installation disc
- 1 x replacement pads ( pack of 5)
- 48 Tactile pads
- AlphaLive software included
- 1 GB audio sample library
- Bus-powered USB port
- MIDI out port
- Assignable buttons & dials
- Soft-touch surface finish
- Available in black
- Handmade in UK
- Unlimited access to AlphaProducers sample banks
bags and replacement pads
pack of 5 replacement discs of different sizes.
safe and stylish transportation.